Luton Town (A) - Tue 27th Feb, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't think that team's good enough to win??

As for the respect bit, come on mate that's a good City side.
The defence alone is full of experienced international players!

We have players who need a rest and players in the squad who need minutes and when you consider the games coming up, that side is good enough to win the game!
I didn't actually say the side wasn't good enough I simply said that Pep wouldn't pick that sort of team.

Suppose if Taylor and Hooper are involved in this game they can’t be at the weekend.

Having played Luton already we know what to expect. Think we will win be a couple of goals.
Think they’ll rest a few and concentrate on the league given their position. Also they’ve quite a few injuries…

We have looked jaded in the last couple of games , missing a lot of gilt edged chances that would have made games more comfortable , Luton will be up for this and the kudos of knocking out the cup holders , Pep takes all competitions seriously and expect a strong team. Appears very Raggish but the FA Cup is the least important all though playing two cup final at Wembley in the space of a couple of weeks would be brilliant which will then bring the 115 charges back into the spotlight as a consolationprize for the red 'istree clubs

__________________Ortega______________

Walker______Dias_______Stones______Gomez

________________Nunes_________________

________Kevin___________Foden________

Oscar_________Alvarez__________Grealish
Not too bad that. Excellent opportunity for Nunes to give a performance if selected.

I'd like to see something like this:

Ortega
Walker
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol
Kovacic
Nunes
Lewis
Bobb
Grealish
Alvarez

Could always bring on the likes of Rodri, Foden, De Bruyne, Haaland etc if it doesn't go to plan, but it'd be good to keep them fresh for United and LIverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.