Luton Town (A) - Tue 27th Feb, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Cup tie scares me, Not for facing Luton but because the Match officials will be all over us, They will be after giving Rodri a red card or Foden Or Haaland because we know what game is up next in the premier league don't we? Take our best player (Rodri) away from the midfield or Haaland goals from the team and they will fancy beating us.

Right Now I would take one of the 3 trophies on offer and go balls deep, If that is the FA Cup then Ok, Same with the Premier League, But I have this feeling the Champions League final at Wembley is our number one aim and we will go BALLS DEEP IN THAT

—————-—-Ortega———-
Walker-Akanji-Dias-Ake
———Lewis—-Kovacic—
Bobb——De Bruyne—Doku
—————-Alvarez————

De Bruyne looks like he needs minutes if he’s going to be up to speed for the next few matches. If not, probably Nunes.
Maybe Gomez for Ake if he needs looking after.
Rest Stones and Rodri - most important players for the run-in.

This Cup tie scares me, Not for facing Luton but because the Match officials will be all over us, They will be after giving Rodri a red card or Foden Or Haaland because we know what game is up next in the premier league don't we? Take our best player (Rodri) away from the midfield or Haaland goals from the team and they will fancy beating us.

Right Now I would take one of the 3 trophies on offer and go balls deep, If that is the FA Cup then Ok, Same with the Premier League, But I have this feeling the Champions League final at Wembley is our number one aim and we will go BALLS DEEP IN THAT
I've read this twice and I still don't understand it.

Ortega
Walker-Akanji-Dias-Gomez
Lewis-Kovacic-Nunes
Bobb-Alvarez-Doku

Rodri should be nowhere near this game

Doesn't matter who the starting line up is.
Another cleansheet and everything else will fall into place. CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.