Luton Town (A) - Tue 27th Feb, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Pep needs to look at the picture though. March and the league is the bigger picture. The key players need rest. They were running on fumes against Bournemouth.
Forget about the FA cup this year.
So we toss the cup off and what happens if we lose against Arsenal and Liverpool.
Do we then toss that off and concentrate on the Champions league.

This will be another tough game, they look a decent enough outfit at home and gave us a hard game earlier this season. All depends if Pep sees this trophy as a priority as to how strong we go. I'd go: Ortega, Walker, Akanji, Ake, Gomez, Nunes, Kovacic, Bobb, Doku, De Bruyne, Alvarez

Ortega

Walker
Akanji
Dias
Lewis

Kovacic
Nunes
Bernardo

Bobb
Alvarez
Doku

If we win great, if not oh well. We need our best players fit for the 5 games after this.

This will be another tough game, they look a decent enough outfit at home and gave us a hard game earlier this season. All depends if Pep sees this trophy as a priority as to how strong we go. I'd go: Ortega, Walker, Akanji, Ake, Gomez, Nunes, Kovacic, Bobb, Doku, De Bruyne, Alvarez

And have had 10 days rest we would of had about 72 hours

So we toss the cup off and what happens if we lose against Arsenal and Liverpool.
Do we then toss that off and concentrate on the Champions league.
We will know more at 1900 on Tuesday night. Pep and the club will always prioritise the league and the champions league over the FA cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.