Luton Town (A) - Tue 27th Feb, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With rag fan Anthony Taylor the referee he will look to card Rodri, I bet he would love to give him 2 yellows, so VAR doesn't get involved, then Rodri misses the rag game plus other crucial games in March under the 10 bookings rule!
He can give him as many cards as he likes in the fa cup it doesn't count towards the premier league

If you could guarantee that scenario, we lose the league and fa cup but retain the Champions League, I'd turn it down. Fuck em, there's no better team in this country.

It is another trophy at the end of the day, I have grown to take them all because you never know when the next one will come, Just like Klopp today it is a trophy and the best one. Also look at Chelsea all over the place and they would kill for a trophy right now.

Manchester City will at some stage go back to being a normal club and not win titles or cups every season
Once in a lifetime, you win the treble and I think it is the start of the beginning of the end when asking the players to give it you all again the season after,

Look it's a great season already and we have bagged 2 trophies and become European champions and World champions. We are still in the race for the Title, still in the Champions League, still in the FA Cup,

Personally, I think it's far too much to ask for anything more from the Players and Manager this season.
Just like an old dog, He will still have his qualities and show fight but it is sad watching him struggle to do it

But like I said we still show our quality and we still have the fight, So maybe it's better to control what little is left in the tank for one last shot, the Champions League Final at Wembley would be the one for me, And if we win it I Feel Pep may say enough is enough or say I will stay a build a new team and leave knowing we will be in safe hands for a new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.