Luton Town (H) | Sat 13th April, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine Foden will be rested if there's still discomfort in his leg, assuming it was just a dead leg.

Didn't Foden and Bernardo sit a game out only a couple of weeks ago? Also Gvardiol hasn't played that much recently. Rodri and Stones would be my only changes.

They were both rested against Palace, though Bernardo played a couple of minutes as a late sub. Gvardiol was a doubt for Madrid so may need to be managed. If Grealish doesn’t have any issues then he should play. I suspect Pep will fit Alvarez in somewhere

Didn't Foden and Bernardo sit a game out only a couple of weeks ago? Also Gvardiol hasn't played that much recently. Rodri and Stones would be my only changes.
foden sat out sat but kev came in, if hes fit id imagine theyd both change again , kova could do the rodri role

You must be joking. The only EPL player with more starts this season are goalkeepers. Rodri definitely needs and deserves a short break in order to maintain his high standards
Up to last weekend. Rodri obviously missed a lot of time due to suspension.

"Foden has played more minutes this season than any other City player. He's had 25 minutes more than skipper Kyle Walker, 132 more than Rodrigo and 176 ahead of Ederson. With Ruben Dias on 2933, these numbers represent the five most used players this season"

Up to last weekend. Rodri obviously missed a lot of time due to suspension.

"Foden has played more minutes this season than any other City player. He's had 25 minutes more than skipper Kyle Walker, 132 more than Rodrigo and 176 ahead of Ederson. With Ruben Dias on 2933, these numbers represent the five most used players this season"
and that was from pre international break, missing the last 4 games in which Foden & Rodri have played a bit and Walker hasnt featured.

Not a chance Rodri plays, it seems to be somewhat psychological that we can't win without him. I guess it stems from the 3 games earlier this season but two were Arsenal & VIlla away and the other a cup game. We hammered Luton without him in the cup a few weeks ago and did ok last season the times he didn't play.
Agree with this. He's a vital cog but no way can we be a one man team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.