Stones
Akanji
Kovacic
KDB/Nunes
Bernardo
Doku
Alvarez
Bobb

Rotate for Wednesday, plenty of strength on the bench and that team still has enough to comfortably beat Luton at home where we are going to have 80% possession
Very risky asking Stones to play 3 games in a week

Start our strongest/available 11 or thereabouts, and get the job done early. No reason we couldn't be 2 or 3 up at half time.

Last edited:
If we don’t play squad players in a game like this what are they even doing at the club.

Rodri should already be at home, feet up having his every need attended to. Give him the week off completely, let him go somewhere nice with his lady. He’s as much mentally fatigued as physically.

Phil, big Erl, Stonesy, Bernie, Jack likewise.

Play Eddie if he’s fit to get a bit of sharpness back.

Anybody wearing a light brown suit should be refused entry.

Start our strongest possible 11 or thereabouts, and get the job done early. Then think about rotating. No reason we couldn't 3 up at half time.
Just remind me in which other home games have we been 3-0 up at HT

Start our strongest possible 11 or thereabouts, and get the job done early. Then think about rotating. No reason we couldn't 3 up at half time.
In 49 competitive matches this season we've been 3-0 up at HT only once (6-1 B'mouth H).

We were winning 1st half only in 24 matches.

Then Pep has his say and we turn up 2nd half when the opponents fade away.

Btw, we've beaten them 2-6 without Rodri. I know, FA cup.

Even before I read Rodri's post match comments about tiredness and fatigue, I expected a number of changes. I think we will see Rico, Bobb, Alvarez, Nunes and possibly Kdb playing on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.