• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alvarez
Doku+Nunes
Bob+Rico
Kova
Have you seen the size of those Luton Lads.
The 6 you mention would struggle to beat Ronnie Corbett in a heading duel.
Its Luton we are playing, not Lilliput Town FC.

We need to be very strong at corners and set pieces.
Doughty has great crossing technique from their left

We could do with Kyle and Ake coming back soon, not sure where those guys are in their rehab, I think Rico will play rb as Stones will have to be rested, back 4 will have to be Josko, Dias, Akanji, Lewis. I think Kova will play DM and then Nunes, Doku, Jack, Alvarez and Haaland

Have you seen the size of those Luton Lads.
The 6 you mention would struggle to beat Ronnie Corbett in a heading duel.
Its Luton we are playing, not Lilliput Town FC.

We need to be very strong at corners and set pieces.
Doughty has great crossing technique from their left
Doughty ! I remember him! He looks like a tough bandit...

I see this game being tougher than Madid next week.
I truly believe we will smash Madrid next week but Luton stands out as a potential banana skin for me

Ederson
Akanji Dias Gvardiol/Stones
Lewis Kovacic
Bernardo Nunes KDB Doku
Haaland

Take Haaland and KDB off for Alvarez and Bobb ASAP. Gvardiol or Stones is a toss up, whichever one needs the rest more can stay on the bench. I'd lean towards resting Stones as I think Gvardiol probably drops out of the lineup for Madrid if Kyle is fit.

I think the fact it's at Wembley is a shame, it's just so fucking bland, easy for fans to get to, i understand that but not the same as winning it in a stadium abroad imo
Did you go to the Ataturk Stadium ??... a converted athletics stadium, in a shithole, in the middle of the countryside, accessed by a one lane road.

Wembley could be more like a home game and if we get there I'll be bang up for it !!

I see this game being tougher than Madid next week.
I truly believe we will smash Madrid next week but Luton stands out as a potential banana skin for me
Luton at home is not going to be tougher than Madrid at home. Madrid are a world class side.

Luton, whilst have a decent scoring tally (21 in 16) away from home, they have conceded the most goals away home this season, even more so than Sheffield United.

If the likes of Alvarez, De Bruyne, Doku, Kovacic, Nunes and even Haaland - who I think will play so he can garner confidence - cannot see these off at home we might as well pack up, go home and call the season now.

Did you go to the Ataturk Stadium ??... a converted athletics stadium, in a shithole, in the middle of the countryside, accessed by a one lane road.

Wembley could be more like a home game and if we get there I'll be bang up for it !!
Of course but there are loads of better stadiums than the one in Turkey.
I understand Wembley is much easier to get to but it's a soulless shithole .
I do understand though that some people will prefer a trip to Wembley, than say, Rome or Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.