Luton Town PL (A) | Man of the Match

3Man of the Match

• Total voters
Thought Phil and Bernnie were our best for creating, but big Nathan for his cool head at the back when the others were all over the place.

Bernie although can't disagree with Ake as he was our better performing defender.

I personally thought Grealish he massively helped the flow of our attacks in the first half especially, he seriously helps those around him play much better and it mostly goes less appreciated, despite going in for the halftime break losing we played very well in buildup and that was mostly due to Jack on/off the ball causing them problems.

Bernardo and Phil also played very well too never giving up on anything, Rodri was as solid as ever and his run helped create Bernie's goal, Ake also showed what we've been missing defensively in his absence.

Think all those players are the contenders today depending on what you preferred, personally though for me I thought Jack was very important for us today he brings a calmness to out creative players, we not only badly missed missed Rodri in that villa game but Jack too with Doku's injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.