Luton Town Thread - 2023/24

I know a few Luton fans.. two are decent guys, one’s a complete prick (as I found out when going through redundancy talks with my last employer.. He was my Line Manager)

I want us to humiliate them so I can laugh at the bellend

Beige shoes socks and suits
Football and fashion style with no place in modern civilised society.
They’re just another: Sheffield Utd, Cardiff, Pulis, Allardyce, throw backs to a time we all hope we can unsee….

Last edited:
I've never liked Luton: Plastic pitch, away fan ban, dickhead chairman who supported ID cards for fans.
But to hate them because they won a game they had to win to avoid relegation is ridiculous.
We laud Sunderland fans for their acceptance of defeat in 1991 and 2014 yet burst into tears at the very mention of bloody Luton Town.

I've never liked Luton: Plastic pitch, away fan ban, dickhead chairman who supported ID cards for fans.
But to hate them because they won a game they had to win to avoid relegation is ridiculous.
We laud Sunderland fans for their acceptance of defeat in 1991 and 2014 yet burst into tears at the very mention of bloody Luton Town.
But, as I said, it’s not just the game itself- it’s beigeness. David Pleat summed up everything we hated about the 70’s depression era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.