Luton Town Thread - 2023/24

Never realised that was a requirement.
Probably can't get it installed in time.
I'm guessing it is something that takes a good while to rip up the pitch and lay piping and then returf it.

The owners don't expect to stay up, so why spend anything. The real issue should be Bournemouth, who have had several 7 seasons of PL money but have done squat to improve their stadium

Read today that they have no under soil heating which is compulsory in the PL but the PL is allowing them to play in the league anyway. Wonder how many smaller teams were denied promotion in lower leagues because the changing rooms weren’t big enough or they only had 250 seats and not 500. Something stinks about thus whole issue. Ground isn’t fit for purpose yet somehow it’s ok.
Almost nailed on they will postpone our game in December to further fuck up the fixtures whit the club world cup bollocks.
However its mental that some rules are enforced and others are just ah well don't worry about it!

I’ve no affiliation or anything else towards Luton , but their manager Rob Edwards is a class act genuinely a good guy and I hope he gets another crack at the premier league with a better side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.