Luton v Wombles Sat (Merged)

AFC Wimbldon v luton

wished the AFC lads good luck last night as i was having a beer in the village in ashton where they were staying, told them i fuckin hate luton with a passion and told them to finish the job ...cant see it on telle anywhere either

AFC Wimbldon v luton

stonie said:
wished the AFC lads good luck last night as i was having a beer in the village in ashton where they were staying, told them i fuckin hate luton with a passion and told them to finish the job ...cant see it on telle anywhere either

There's loads of Luton fans in town, I thought it was a load of Blackpool fans having a full weekend in Manchester!!

Re: AFC Wimbldon v luton

it isnt on anywhere mate....got some streams though if you wanna watch it ;0

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=221342" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=221342</a>

I saw the team coach coming out of the stadium yesterday lunch time and had the same thought, beat the Luton scumbags.

Im surprised its not on t.v. as I saw a crew setting up yesterday.

shadygiz said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=221342" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=221342</a>

yeah might do,just gonna chill today as working tonight,i fancied going to hyde today but that wont pay mi bills or next years season cards lol

Really hope AFC Wimbledon go up, 1. Can't stand Luton fucking Town, and 2. Want AFC Wimbledon to regain their rightful league place.

Had a little chuckle to myself when MK Dons got knocked out.

stonie said:
shadygiz said:

yeah might do,just gonna chill today as working tonight,i fancied going to hyde today but that wont pay mi bills or next years season cards lol

aye...just met up with wilba at okky park and dropped him a spare ticket off for monday for little wilbs ;)

i'm off to hyde with my 2 lads hopefully get some piccies with uwe, big n little buzzer, etc ;)

It's on sky channel 433, premier sports, but you've got to pay. I'll be watching on a stream, thanks.

Re: Luton v Wombles Sat

So why, after Fuckem took dirty ESPN money to move a game to a Friday night, did you not form a break away club in protest?

Pfft, talk about taking the easy way out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.