Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Anyone with two eyes who watched the match could see she’s not wrong. Shouldn’t have said it to the media, though.

He’ll be loaned out next month and sold in 12 months for 10 mil plus add ons.

maybe if he stopped playing stupid, half baked chipped passes that give the ball away, teams wouldn't counter so much and cause other players to make desperate tackles to break it up, i.e. Laporte's injury, costing us game, wrecking our season, wrecking our best defender and causing us to try and come up with ways to cover that up instead of just having our best CB playing 95% of the games at peak physical condition last season.

Try not to let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

Zinny knows he’s leaving.
She’s a Ukrainian football presenter. Not a stupid big mouth wag looking for attention. She’s just saying it how it is.

She’s bang on. It’s good to know Pep will be held accountable by the players and they aren’t happy with what he did. He won’t be happy that they couldn’t execute his plan at the same time. They’ll all be friends again soon. That’s sport!

The most important thing though is none of them over the last couple of weeks have said anything negative towards Pep, even though I suspect they will blame his bizarre decisions.

They win together. They lose together. Good dressing room, still.

Zinny knows he’s leaving.
She’s a Ukrainian football presenter. Not a stupid big mouth wag looking for attention. She’s just saying it how it is.

She’s bang on. It’s good to know Pep will be held accountable by the players and they aren’t happy with what he did. He won’t be happy that they couldn’t execute his plan at the same time. They’ll all be friends again soon. That’s sport!

The most important thing though is none of them over the last couple of weeks have said anything negative towards Pep, even though I suspect they will blame his bizarre decisions.

They win together. They lose together. Good dressing room, still.

Bar 2/3 they should all be questioning their performances this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.