Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he isn’t that bad at picking teams.

8 - Pep Guardiola is aiming to reach his eighth semi-final in the Champions League, which would be a joint record for a manager in the competition alongside José Mourinho. Accustomed
How many has he reached with us?

Maybe he isn’t that bad at picking teams.

8 - Pep Guardiola is aiming to reach his eighth semi-final in the Champions League, which would be a joint record for a manager in the competition alongside José Mourinho. Accustomed
All with other teams. Its what he has done at City in CL counts right now.

Btw absolutely LOVE seeing Micah Richards already with a GREAT gig as the CL studio analyst over here on CBS in the US alongside Kate Abado, Jamie "dofus" Carragher and Roberto Martinez. Wonderful studio crew.

Much better than the TNT (aka b/r) crew which featured Steve Nash haha. I actually love Steve Nash, just thought it was funny a former NBA MVP taking up a football analyst role in his post-basketball career.

Let's get this baby! I'm a little nervous...

I can't see it being anything other than 3atb, there's no way it's 433..... Initially I thought it would make more sense to play Cancelo on the right and Mendy on the left in this set up but then I remembered Cornet's playing on the left for them so Pep's probably a bit nervous about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.