Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I wasn't excited by the starting XI and we won big was Chelsea 6:0. Hope for the same now. I think Cancelo and Walker will play as wingbacks. Their energy and pace can give us numeral advantage in midfield and speed on the flanks.

Btw absolutely LOVE seeing Micah Richards already with a GREAT gig as the CL studio analyst over here on CBS in the US alongside Kate Abado, Jamie "dofus" Carragher and Roberto Martinez. Wonderful studio crew.

Much better than the TNT (aka b/r) crew which featured Steve Nash haha. I actually love Steve Nash, just thought it was funny a former NBA MVP taking up a football analyst role in his post-basketball career.

Let's get this baby! I'm a little nervous...

That TNT team SUCKED ! I purposely skipped all pre & post match stuff. CBS is like a breath of fresh air, although you can sense 'spitty' is saying to himself, what the F have you achieved Micah !

Cowardly team selection. We might get away with it but it's cold as fuck. Instead of letting them worry about us he over thinks and starts worrying about them. It's Lyon for fuck sake.
Agreed. I think maybe Pep may have one eye on Bayern and their deadly attack and wants to get in some practice playing like this. That's the only reasonable explanation I can think of, but then again Pep isn't always reasonable, that's what makes him so special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.