Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No prick fella. Mendy's mistakes in games infuriate me, especially for his price tag.
But hey in todays society i shouldn't be so harsh and really should of said "at least he tries" "and its the taking part that matters". Our achilles heel is that position and he should be nailing it
With the words you used, believe me, you were a prick

There is a lack pf patience on here, is it big game day?

Remember blues, we all have opinions, ones which are sometimes not in concert with our own.

BUT we are all blues together, as one. We will not be beaten if together.

Come on City. Brighten the world we live in.

Love to all blues. X

Just hope its a fairly officiated game whatever the result. Last 2 Quarter finals we have been totally screwed over, v Spurs and Dippers and even season before that Monaco should have had the keeper sent off after 10 mins in the 1st leg. Last night they did not show replays of some Var decisions, BT stating they were told not to inc one of the late goals

No prick fella. Mendy's mistakes in games infuriate me, especially for his price tag.
But hey in todays society i shouldn't be so harsh and really should of said "at least he tries" "and its the taking part that matters". Our achilles heel is that position and he should be nailing it

Then I'm sure, seeing as it's "today's society" you won't mind to much if I call you a prick and say you're talking shite.

Hope our lads are fully focused on tonight. If they save only 1% of power or even a thought for a semi vs Bayern it could end up badly.

We need the exact same attitude from kickoff like beating Real,
not 1 bit less.
Lucky Bayern got an aged Barca, we got the defensive 'lesser' name.
Difficult and tight match ahead IMO.

At no cost we want to go to ET. Should go to ET then.

There is a lack pf patience on here, is it big game day?

Remember blues, we all have opinions, ones which are sometimes not in concert with our own.

BUT we are all blues together, as one. We will not be beaten if together.

Come on City. Brighten the world we live in.

Love to all blues. X
RAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.