Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My predicted starting eleven:

....................... Spider-Man .......................
Flash ....... Iron Man ...... Colossus ....... Batman
........................ Wolverine ........................
.................. Thor ......... Dr. Strange ............
Robin ............... Nightcrawler .......... Hawkeye

There is a lack pf patience on here, is it big game day?

Remember blues, we all have opinions, ones which are sometimes not in concert with our own.

BUT we are all blues together, as one. We will not be beaten if together.

Come on City. Brighten the world we live in.

Love to all blues. X
How drunk are you or have you dropped a cheeky half?

Tonight we are playing mostly against ourselves and our, let's say, tendency to fuck it up in quarter finals.

Phil as a false 9 was hardly a rip roaring success, at least not in the first half. No matter what formation he chooses our Achilles heel will always be the high line with only one pace man in defence. That and the enevitable mistakes we manage to pull out of nowhere. Cut that out and we can win it. Oh and take our fking chances.
Did you not notice, or have you forgotten, that we scored in the ninth minute, in large part due to the high pressing of Gabriel, Raheem and yes, Phil Foden, playing as a false Nine?

I will cry in jo gets dropped for mendy,he has earned his spot and worked really hard in the last game,nobody should be walking in just because they are fit,mandy is always rusty to the point where I could press him into a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.