Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure even Pep would take that risk , Walker at centre back is a big ask and we will miss his ability at wing back , but your right about Pep's tactical surprises , anything can happen in the next few hours , hold on to your hats.
tactical surprises means fucking about when it is not needed,he has done it every time in the cl and we get knocked out,he should stick to what works and what the players are comfortable doing,confusing the players has never worked before at this stage

Yep , they will both have a string of onions round their necks :)
I watched the Atalanta - PSG match and they were dreadful. Looked to be biased as f... Mind you, I do not watch many matches with English commentary since I am from Norway. Atalanta-players would hack down PSG-players and the commentaries would say "Clean tackle for sure, he has no reason to moan..."

I see that, of those who have voted, over 5% have said we'll lose. I sense a busy evening with the ban button. And they can count themselves lucky. In wartime, treason is punishable by death.

For me we go with the line up below.
For the life of me I cant bring myself to put Ferny in at centre half in a CL quarter final, but who else is there, Stones?? Otto?? Garcia??

---------------------------------EDDIE---------------------------------
WALKER------------?????????-----------LAPORTE---------CANCELO
-----------------------RODRI------------GUNDO----------------------
STERLING-----------------------KDB--------------------------FODEN
----------------------------------JESUS---------------------------------

The anticipation is killing me. I have so much pre match anxiety.
Hopefully we play a clean game and control the match from start to finish.

I think Pep goes with:

Ederson
Walker - Ferna - Laporte - Cancelo
Rodri
KDB - David
Mahrez - Gabby - Sterling

Lyon will likely play cautious and try to be sturdy in defense thus the inclusion of David and Mahrez. Pep will want to play as many of his locksmiths as he can. I'd personally go with the Rodri-Gundo double pivot that has worked so well but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.