Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a look on bbc sports page about the only English team left in the cl comp. Eventually found their take on it. How Memphis Depay could spoil our night and is KDB at wrong club if he wants to win it !!!! WTF !
I noticed that too. It never end so hopefully we will stick it up them all.
No name against the article, but I’ll bet you a pound to a penny that it was written by Simon fucking Stone.

The anticipation is killing me. I have so much pre match anxiety.
Hopefully we play a clean game and control the match from start to finish.

I think Pep goes with:

Ederson
Walker - Ferna - Laporte - Cancelo
Rodri
KDB - David
Mahrez - Gabby - Sterling

Lyon will likely play cautious and try to be sturdy in defense thus the inclusion of David and Mahrez. Pep will want to play as many of his locksmiths as he can. I'd personally go with the Rodri-Gundo double pivot that has worked so well but we'll see.

Gundo always plays in the CL, I would be very surprised if he didn't tonight.

For me we go with the line up below.
For the life of me I cant bring myself to put Ferny in at centre half in a CL quarter final, but who else is there, Stones?? Otto?? Garcia??

---------------------------------EDDIE---------------------------------
WALKER------------?????????-----------LAPORTE---------CANCELO
-----------------------RODRI------------GUNDO----------------------
STERLING-----------------------KDB--------------------------FODEN
----------------------------------JESUS---------------------------------

Should have been playing Rodri or Walker there most of the season but it’s a bit late now. We have enough to beat these barring any calamity cock ups.

3-1 city

Any more news regarding Aouar?

Sky Sports have up...'Will City suffer Real Madrid hangover'.
Dont mean to sound like a dipper but all this is ridiculous.
The media,barr Samuels is it is city,let's be negative,they are supposed to love and understand football but can't bring themselves to adore the greatest manager in the world,for serving up beautiful attacking football and changing the way football is played in this country and the national team,all because he snubbed the rags ,pathetic and empty way to earn a living

The media,barr Samuels is it is city,let's be negative,they are supposed to love and understand football but can't bring themselves to adore the greatest manager in the world,for serving up beautiful attacking football and changing the way football is played in this country and the national team,all because he snubbed the rags ,pathetic and empty way to earn a living
Couldn't put it better myself. Disgraceful journalism, England witnessing the best football to be played in the Premier League and do nothing but sticking knives in City's bsck.

Cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.