Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We played something similar when we ran circles around the rags and could’ve beat them 12-1. KDB high up the pitch is a good thing. The man knows how to score.

Think it’s a great line up and we may see an absolutely dominating display by De Bruyne.

Eddy
Garcia Fernandinho Laporte
Walker Gundo Rodri Cancelo
De Bruyne
Jesus Sterling

It’s actually an extremely attacking formation, more so than the 433.

If we go through, it's going to be 4-5-1 against Bayern, with Jesus having so much green space around him he'll think he is in Amazon.

He wants to win/control the midfield battle and extinguish any fires they might have.
A solid 2-0 city win
I don't think so? Lyon doesn't want the ball , hence why they are surprised.

Pep is up to something he's going more defensive this year

Lets not get things twisted, we still have an absolutely world class front 3 and Rodri and Gundogan are two of the most effective creators out of all the deep midfielders in Europe.

How conservative this is really depends on the style and formation. Nothing conservative about Walker and Cancelo playing as high wingbacks.
too right

Strange team tbh. I sometimes don't get why he tinkers so much with the squad in CL knockout stages. If we fuck up here there should be no excuses. I am still giving Pep the benefit of doubt but his past CL matches has me concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.