Lyon travel plans

Keep the updates coming everyone. On the 10.15 out of Piccadilly then it’s the Eurostar and TGV. ETA around 8pm this evening so should be in the Old Town around 9 after dumping our bags at the hotel.
Assuming I’m not wankered by then!

Keep the updates coming everyone. On the 10.15 out of Piccadilly then it’s the Eurostar and TGV. ETA around 8pm this evening so should be in the Old Town around 9 after dumping our bags at the hotel.
Assuming I’m not wankered by then!
The old town is quite nice, with some small bars. You can get draught beer for €5.
Restaurants are typically pricey but the food is good. One or two kebab shops around are much cheaper.

In an earleir post a Blue said he was flying back from Paris to Manchester and he was having trouble understanding the gumph (great word) on his email. Whoever you are did you sort it ? I can't find your post now.
I am on the same flight but booked via KLM. I have just tried to do the boarding pass booking for both journeys only to find I cant do the Paris bit until tomoroow !!!!!

Flybe say i can just turn up at their desk in Paris so I will trust them but would like to know if my fellow traveller knows different.

Edit, It was Tblisi (sp) so pm'd him, if I don't get home can you lot organise to get me freed like you did what that spy ergh student ta

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.