Lyon travel plans

My first European away game. Did it by train and it was amazing. Was in the Lyon main stand and thoroughly enjoyed the match. The people of France and Lyon were fantastic from what experienced.

Just got home, it’s been a long day met some great lads and squirty :-) had a few beers with Mark Weaver, ex Doncaster Rovers manager, what a lad, google him, didn’t know it was possible to be that hated.

eh up mate, good to meet you out there...top trip.

Mark Weaver is a mate of a friend of mine (the bald headed guy he was with). Try to find a documentary called "They think its all Rovers" which is the story of his time at Donny and tells the story of why he is the most hated man in Doncaster....and I mean REALLY hated. He literally cant ever go back there...

I heard there was somebody who went with Eurostar and got into France with his wife's passport.

I know someone that flew with Ryan Air to Milan with his step sons passport so diferent name, 20 years age difference and one of them had hair.

I know someone that flew with Ryan Air to Milan with his step sons passport so diferent name, 20 years age difference and one of them had hair.
I once took 15 school kids on a coach trip to Paris for a week and got there & back with one of them having forgotten his passport.

eh up mate, good to meet you out there...top trip.

Mark Weaver is a mate of a friend of mine (the bald headed guy he was with). Try to find a documentary called "They think its all Rovers" which is the story of his time at Donny and tells the story of why he is the most hated man in Doncaster....and I mean REALLY hated. He literally cant ever go back there...
He told me some great stories, been googling him pissing myself laughing, didn’t know it was possible to be that hated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.