Macheda, What a tosser

Pigeonho said:
Lordeffingham said:
I suppose we should maybe split this forum into a supporters forum and a fans forum.
As a true, blue blooded manchester born fan(fanatic) I can't stop myself hating/despising all things red or associated with the darker side of Trafford, but I understand there are many supporters who are not as fanatical as myself, so whatever floats your boat, but if Giggs or Neville or Scholes start singing our praises, I'll quite gladly slag those wankers off just the same, can't change the way I'm made, sorry guys!
Well as a true, blue blooded manchester born fanatic, as you put it, why not just concentrate all that blue-bloodedness on us and not give a flying fuck what anyone associated with united does/says? At the end of the day who actually cares what Federico Macheda says? I don't, however having read what people are commenting on here, (couldn't be bothered wasting 5 minutes of my life reading the article), it appears he is actually advising Balotelli to join us. If thats the case, and some credible posters have said it is, whats your problem?

This pretty much sums the oddball up

Pigeonho said:
Lordeffingham said:
Well to be honest, was bored as fuck when I wrote all the things I did last night.
I mean it's so hard to get worked up with so much bland bullshit around, so sorry if anyone actually did get offended by any of my mallicious comments.
CTID (really).

Lordeffingham said:
Well to be honest, was bored as fuck when I wrote all the things I did last night, and do love stirring up the odd wasps nest.
I have got completely blue blood and hate anything associated with the Trafford reds, but have to admit the fervour of some of the gay, liberals on this site these days really pisses me off, they'll defend almost anything that even approaches anyone posting something a tad rude.
I mean it's so hard to get worked up with so much bland bullshit around, so sorry if anyone actually did get offended by any of my mallicious comments, but found the rag being blown out of the water a cracking distraction and did have a wry smile prior to retiring to my pit last night, cheers guys.
CTID (really).[/quote]
Passion comes in all different guises. I have no issue with anyone else's passion, and would never, ever slag another Blue off. Your opinion is your own, and good on you for sticking by your guns. I'm probably not as 'rabidly' (the only word I could think of) passionate as yourself, my passion for City is just different from yours.

CTID you certainly are.

[
quote="GStar"]
Pigeonho said:
Well as a true, blue blooded manchester born fanatic, as you put it, why not just concentrate all that blue-bloodedness on us and not give a flying fuck what anyone associated with united does/says?

seasideble blue said:
So when i go to the pub i prepare myself to have to put up with the shit that they come out with.
BUT When i am at home relaxing i dont giver a flying #### what they are saying on redcafe or any other site that concerns them.So i come onto a CITY site to read about gods own team

You been reading my posts pigeoho :-) .........well said :-)

I dont care what Macheda said, all I know is that he has a face Id love to punch.
macheda_280x390_775065a.jpg

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
"Rivals Manchester City are looking to unearth an Italian gem of their own by luring Inter frontman Balotelli to Eastlands before the new season."

Surely to Heaven Sky are not suggesting that Macheda is the other gem?
He didn't do too bad when he came on for them during last season. Uncut as yet, but looks to have potential. Balo too is uncut, but looks to have potential, hopefully more than Macheda.

check the totally professional and unbiased reaction to this goal by TEAKSKY'S
in house rag commentator Mr Martin Tyler !

0.16 seconds in, so you don't have to burn your eyes too much.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdJiZtoXUc[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.