Macheda, What a tosser

FIOS said:
Thought you'd been gone a while. Glad you have been constructive with your time.

Nanight, Trev (if indeed that is your real name, you cunning fox you).
At least i'm on a forum for the team that i support. Can't say the same about you (unless you have ragcafe open in a seperate tab, of course)

FIOS said:
Thought you'd been gone a while. Glad you have been constructive with your time.

That'll do for me. Bye now.

Damocles said:
FIOS said:

That'll do for me. Bye now.
Lol. Cheers Damocles. When i spot one, i just can't let them go!

a little of topic but on Macheda all the same what a load of fuss about nothing!

has his debut did bugger all then last second has a hit and hope (admittedly a good one) and scores, second game ball hits him and goes in, then against Chelsea this season he handles it in the net and despite not doing anything at all in any of his other games he is Messi and Ronaldo combined

can see similar overhype for this Chichacunto too

Lordeffingham said:
I suppose we should maybe split this forum into a supporters forum and a fans forum.
As a true, blue blooded manchester born fan(fanatic) I can't stop myself hating/despising all things red or associated with the darker side of Trafford, but I understand there are many supporters who are not as fanatical as myself, so whatever floats your boat, but if Giggs or Neville or Scholes start singing our praises, I'll quite gladly slag those wankers off just the same, can't change the way I'm made, sorry guys!

I am with you!!! What the F*** has it got to do with any of them. They will be the first to slag us off. And what does an 18 year old half wit who has lived a cossestted life as a footballer know about anything. Absolutely F*** all. I don't want praise, recognition, encouragement or F*** all from any rag. i just wish they would hurry up, become bankrupt and piss off.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:21 am --<br /><br />
Celtic Pete said:
Lordeffingham said:
I suppose we should maybe split this forum into a supporters forum and a fans forum.
As a true, blue blooded manchester born fan(fanatic) I can't stop myself hating/despising all things red or associated with the darker side of Trafford, but I understand there are many supporters who are not as fanatical as myself, so whatever floats your boat, but if Giggs or Neville or Scholes start singing our praises, I'll quite gladly slag those wankers off just the same, can't change the way I'm made, sorry guys!

You sir, are an A1 idiot of the highest order. Not only can you not read or write, Macheda and Balotelli are strike partners from the Italian under 21's, you immense fool. If having his pal living in Sale sways the deal then I'll gladly thank the lad. The whole article is about Macheda offering support to his mate.

Now that you have been shown up to be a giddy knee jerk eejit, you're just trying to save face by saying "I just hate the rags boys, that's the way I'm made" And everyone I just supposed to say, Aw, that's okay then.

You bad knobhead

Take it from your tag u r a Celtic fan. Well I can understabd you coming on our forum cos there is really toss all to talk about regarding any form of Scottish football. I am sure you would welcome a rangers player giving advice to a Hoop, nah didn't think so.
Do me and all the other Blues a favour. PISS OFF!

City fans should prepare for photographers capturing Balotelli and Macheda having fun out on the town. Aren't many Italians around Manchester, and they're friends anyway.

Breadsnapper said:
Lordeffingham said:

I am with you!!! What the F*** has it got to do with any of them. They will be the first to slag us off. And what does an 18 year old half wit who has lived a cossestted life as a footballer know about anything. Absolutely F*** all. I don't want praise, recognition, encouragement or F*** all from any rag. i just wish they would hurry up, become bankrupt and piss off.

-- Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:21 am --

Celtic Pete said:
You sir, are an A1 idiot of the highest order. Not only can you not read or write, Macheda and Balotelli are strike partners from the Italian under 21's, you immense fool. If having his pal living in Sale sways the deal then I'll gladly thank the lad. The whole article is about Macheda offering support to his mate.

Now that you have been shown up to be a giddy knee jerk eejit, you're just trying to save face by saying "I just hate the rags boys, that's the way I'm made" And everyone I just supposed to say, Aw, that's okay then.

You bad knobhead

Take it from your tag u r a Celtic fan. Well I can understabd you coming on our forum cos there is really toss all to talk about regarding any form of Scottish football. I am sure you would welcome a rangers player giving advice to a Hoop, nah didn't think so.
Do me and all the other Blues a favour. PISS OFF!

At least I live in Manchester, you glory hunting yokel. Go and count your toes, knobber.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.