Mad Mario watch

He needs to score tonight, whether Italy progress or not. Ultimately whatever else he has done right at this tournament, strikers are judged on goals, and one wonder goal against Ireland isn't enough. If he scores against this German side he'll really start being taken seriously.

He is our Mario and no matter what I love him (not in a gay way). Just hope he isn't injured. The rest of the world and the media can fuck off for all I care.

Rammyblues said:
He is our Mario and no matter what I love him (not in a gay way). Just hope he isn't injured. The rest of the world and the media can fuck off for all I care.

There is that for sure. But we all know Balo is pretty much guilty until proven innocent at the moment, and a bit of a bump in the right direction from the press could go a long way to helping him on the pitch. Needs to start being seen a little more as Mario the footballer, not Mario the loon.

Two beautiful finishes. Fantastic example of forward play of the shoulder of the last defender. Maybe the ball over the top we could utilise better next year.

adrianr said:
He needs to score tonight, whether Italy progress or not. Ultimately whatever else he has done right at this tournament, strikers are judged on goals, and one wonder goal against Ireland isn't enough. If he scores against this German side he'll really start being taken seriously.

Yeah alright you mad wanker I didn't say you needed to get yourself on a hat trick!

I think he's being taken seriously now :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.