Mad Mario watch

funny-animal-captions-awwwwwwwwww-yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh.jpg

franksinatra said:
Two beautiful finishes. Fantastic example of forward play of the shoulder of the last defender. Maybe the ball over the top we could utilise better next year.
We did that quite a lot at end of the season and he kept missing.

Always promised so much, but tonight he's announced himself on the world stage

Marvin said:
franksinatra said:
Two beautiful finishes. Fantastic example of forward play of the shoulder of the last defender. Maybe the ball over the top we could utilise better next year.

Yes I remember a couple he miscontrolled enabling the defender to get back goal side. Think Pizarro was the main player of the ball during his cameo apperances.

Still its a hugely useful weapon. Great to see Marios movement in this tournament. Somethimes think he is a bit static for us and gets 'involved' with the defender too much. Great to see Mario and a City player put in such a tremendous performance. Shows how lucky we are too watch such players.

I backed him to score the 1st goal - get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And fuck those MOD pundits who keep saying we need to offload him because of his behaviour - up yours Hansen, Shearer and co!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin said:
franksinatra said:

European stage, yet to prove himself on the world stage.

He has looked lively tonight and I think he has had a good tournament in general. Hopefully he will carry on this good form into pre season and then prove his critics (mostly blues) wrong in the upcoming season.

mr t said:
I backed him to score the 1st goal - get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And fuck those MOD pundits who keep saying we need to offload him because of his behaviour - up yours Hansen, Shearer and co!!!!!!!!!!!

How much you win mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.