adrianr said:
Someone compare him to Welbeck..

i-dare-you.jpg

Say 'what' again.

Mario I just fucking love you.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He's clearly not a big game player.
Biggest myth in world football that he's a big game player.

The bad news is that that particular brand of inanity has now been shot to pieces.

The good news is that the inane, dull and downright insipid can now claim he tries harder for Italy than he does for City because 1: He smiled when he scored the 1st and 2: Lawrenson (Patron Saint of talking out of your arse) said so.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He's clearly not a big game player.
Biggest myth in world football that he's a big game player.

he just can,t handle the pressure of the really big games.he,s done nothing yet. and he hasn,t won anything. still unproven in my eyes.

The good news is that the inane, dull and downright insipid can now claim he tries harder for Italy than he does for City because 1: He smiled when he scored the 1st and 2: Lawrenson (Patron Saint of talking out of your arse) said so.

Thinks back to last season was it the Everton game he celebrated the goal by running 40 yards to hug Mancini, mmmmmmmmmmmmm never let a good story get in the way of the facts.

TheMightyQuinn said:
That reminds me, where is Billy Bullshitter tonight?

Rammyblues said:

Thinks back to last season was it the Everton game he celebrated the goal by running 40 yards to hug Mancini, mmmmmmmmmmmmm never let a good story get in the way of the facts.

I know that. You know that. No reason for facts to get involved in a story involving Balotelli though!

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Looking for a new Italian scapegoat probably.

Blue Haze said:
From twitter

0M6CE8GF--473x264.jpg

a coloured rooney<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 pm --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Looking for a new Italian scapegoat probably.

Cesso2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.