Madeleine McCann

Just finished the doc. I don’t get the Tanner sighting and the subsequent coming forward of the guy who says it was probably him.

This happened 3 years after the likely abduction. How does that happen? One of the biggest cases of its type. You were a UK citizen holidaying there with a child of a similar age using the hotel crèche. And it takes 3 years to rule the sighting as innocent.
I agree, that was all a bit baffling.

I think it’s reasonable to suggest that if all three ‘disappeared’ simultaneously, then the allegations about the parents’ involvement would carry considerable less force.

Not necessarily mate. Not that I believe this to be the case but, let’s imagine the McCanns were linked to a trafficking or pedo group and they were ‘involved’ in Maddie’s disappearance, there’s nothing to say they couldn’t / wouldn’t have ‘arranged’ for all 3 children to be taken.

Not necessarily mate. Not that I believe this to be the case but, let’s imagine the McCanns were linked to a trafficking or pedo group and they were ‘involved’ in Maddie’s disappearance, there’s nothing to say they couldn’t / wouldn’t have ‘arranged’ for all 3 children to be taken.
If they were consciously involved in the disappearance of one, given their standing in the community, jobs etc.. it offends logic/common sense they would arrange for all three to be abducted. It would, objectively, draw far more suspicion towards them, surely.

If someone’s nicking from the till, why empty the fucker entirely? Leaves no room for doubt. Best just to lift the odd twenty here and there, surely?

And here you go barging in with that condescending tone whilst not making nearly as good points as the other poster who disagrees with me.

“Tried to help you” - I don’t need help, we’re having a discussion and it’s ok to disagree.

I feel there’s a case to be had, it was lax and they should have used the crèche or made it more difficult to enter/leave the apartment by locking it but I don’t believe leaving them 77m away whilst checking on them every 20 minutes is gross negligence.

Your language in the rest of the post shows an element of bias against them and I don’t believe this helps.

Your new mate is very good at sitting on the fence.

I’ve got his number.

Sometimes life is very black and white. For the final time on this thread I’m going to say this and then I’m done with you.

What they did was negligent. You don’t leave your kids unattended, out of view, in an unlocked apartment. Society says you don’t do that and that’s the fucking end of it.

If you think that’s ok then just fucking wow.

God help you man.

That’s me out with you. Cheers.

After posting a load of shite and being pulled up for it you now wanna 'leave it'?
http://missingchildreneurope.eu/Portals/0/Docs/1709_missing_children_study_2013_en_original_1.pdf

As I said in the post you quoted it’s immaterial.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that abduction occurs in that part of Portugal? Does that make you feel a little better?

Once again and for the last time.

It. Doesn’t. Matter.

Last time I engage with you. Your in a minority of 2. Perhaps the pair of you should go get a room.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.