Madeleine McCann

Quote "Recent reports suggested that a “foreign” man was in the Algarve at the time of the youngster’s disappearance in 2007, with officers turning their focus on him".

Foreign man. What does that mean, not English or not Portuguese?

Quote "Recent reports suggested that a “foreign” man was in the Algarve at the time of the youngster’s disappearance in 2007, with officers turning their focus on him".

If it is UK plod then yes.
If it is Portuguese plod then Portuguese only.

Did the McCanns ever face a charge of child neglect? I don't recall them facing one. If not, why not?
Taking it one step further how about a charge of child abduction? They're as guilty as the 'abducter' in my eyes and should be treated as such.

Welcome back to the Madeline McCann thread. I'm sure there was a bigger better one somewhere, second only to the Brexit thread for blue on blue action.

A foreign man in the Algarve........fuck me, they've narrowed that down.

Did the McCanns ever face a charge of child neglect? I don't recall them facing one. If not, why not?
Taking it one step further how about a charge of child abduction? They're as guilty as the 'abducter' in my eyes and should be treated as such.
They’re not though are they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.