Madeleine McCann

Their child was taken and you are blaming her. Its good old fashioned victim blaming.

It's as b&w as that.

The child was theirs to care for and protect and ensure her safety

Did they do that completely?

No and they will have to live with that, is that people blaming them or accepting the facts

Yes but not as much guilt as the child sex offending rapist burglar who took her. That is still a veiled dig at the parents. I swear people are disappointed that it looks like they didnt kill their daughter after all and have to have a pop anyway. Thankfully child sex offenders who abduct children are incredibly rare and opportunities for them to commit their crimes are incredibly rare. That is why they take what opportunities are presented. It doesnt take much of one.

So has this bloke been tried and convicted already then? Fuck me, that was a quick turnaround.

I also find some of your pontificating on this thread somewhat laughable as you previously never had this down as abduction and murder by a paedophile, instead telling us all that it was “obvious” what happened - that she was hit and killed by a car driven by a passing tourist and the body was then disposed of somewhere else

Last edited:
Other than wearing an" I killed Madeleine" t shirt could this suspect have any more incriminating evidence that should have been picked up at least 3 years ago if not earlier. Surely this sad matter is close to closure at last

Going to be tough to get forensic evidence in the absence of a body. I find it astonishing that this guy hasn’t come to light sooner after reading up about his profile and his familiarity with the area, and considering that this is the most high profile missing persons case over the past 13 years in the whole of Europe.

Weird how the German police allegedly say they know how she was killed!
Has he coughed up or was he bragging to his mate?
I also wonder why they cannot trace all calls, both phone numbers or perhaps they just rang each other once, seems unlikely.

I agree with you mate.
I feel incredibly sorry for them, but thinking of how we were with our kids, we would never have done what they did.
You just don't leave little kids alone, especially when they're not at home in their own bedroom.
What if Madeline had woken up and been frightened that her parents weren't there ?
But nevertheless, I still feel very sorry for them, it must be torture.
I feel equally sorry for them and frustrated with them. If I knew them, as much as I’d give them a hug for their sorrow, I’d also feel like shaking and slapping them both and saying “WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING?”

Madeleine did wake up scared the previous night as it’s been said that she’d asked the Mother why she didn’t come when she called her when she was scared and crying.

When you look at where the room was, how easy it was to access, how easy it was to get to from multiple places, how close it was to the outside grounds of the hotel and road with a secluded exit onto that road... I wouldn’t leave my favourite pen unattended in that apartment, never mind three children.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.