Madrid away tickets - Prices in OP

frothy said:
has anybody that got there tickets last week had there points added ?

mine got added right away, but i did it over the phone as the choose seats option wasn't working online and it wouldn't allocate 4 together ?<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:46 am --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
CTID1974 said:
whats the stuff on the official site about tickets being 'activated' ??
Think that's only for upgrades (i.e. when you buy a child ticket then want to upgrade it to an adult).

There's no concessions for this game, they're all adult tickets.

must be nothing then, unless you can upgrade to VIP seating or something like that ?

I have x 2 spare corporate tickets available (available at face value, be warned these are good seats and are not inexpensive - circa 180 Euros each) - if anybody is interested let me know. I am going to the game with my wife , my niece and a work colleague and can meet you in Madrid - If no takers will sell at the ground

CTID1974 said:
frothy said:

mine got added right away, but i did it over the phone as the choose seats option wasn't working online and it wouldn't allocate 4 together ?

I had the exact same problem - wasn't happy having to pay an extra tenner for booking fees!

Scareye said:
frothy said:

I've just checked and mine have been added.
i will give them a couple of days and then check with them,starting to worry already about the ajax game

Prestwich_Blue said:
levets said:
frothy said:

Yes... added immediately
I bought my ticket in person on Friday morning and by the time I got back into my car, I had an email confirming it. Really impressed with that.

Yes... same. Can't complain at the service nowadays...

Just phoned Madrid asked if anyone spoke English, now have 2 tickets in section 429 below all the other blues 85 euros each on level 2.. Give them a call they still have about 12,000 left on open sale.

sixpennyblue said:
Just phoned Madrid asked if anyone spoke English, now have 2 tickets in section 429 below all the other blues 85 euros each on level 2.. Give them a call they still have about 12,000 left on open sale.

Either by phone (English speakers available) or online, you'll have absolutely NO PROBLEM getting a ticket from Real Madrid for the game. I've already got tickets for people today, and some of my mates have done the same. The City fans are up in the north-east and north part of the ground.

Segregation exists over here, but it's completely normal for fans to mix. The only part of the Bernabeu you'd want to avoid is the lower tier behind the goal in the Fondo Sur, where the nutters from the Ultras Sur stand.

If you do have to go in with the Madrid fans you'll find that they'll treat you well and share their wine with you (drinking out of a porrón, without it touching your lips!).

What number are people ringing Real on?

Just ring and ask for 2 tickets in Section 429? (closest to City fans I gather) and pay?

Do i need to mention anything else?

Cheers lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.