Madrid away tickets - Prices in OP

Re: Madrid away tickets

Didsbury Dave said:
Yet again they've not scaled the points down quick enough. Should be dropping 2k a day. It won't sell out now.
why?

if you are planning on going, then you will still go

Most seem to be of the opinion that most seasoncard holders on cup scheme should get tickets for this. I have 2 cards with more than 7000 points on not being used for this match, we have booked flights for Dortmund away so are going to that game. If anyone wants to secure tickets and not wait for them to drop down the criteria drop me a PM and I will try help out.

It's the flights that's going to catch people out with this match. Very hard to get a cheap flight to Madrid with just 2 weeks notice plus it's not the cheapest by any means in terms of accommodation! Had this game been the back end of November or so we would've took 10,000 easily had we been provided the tickets

dowty said:
I wonder though how many of those 3600 tickets will be swallowed up by superbia members,

Considering there is approximately 30 Superbia members (could be more this season I suppose), I would say 1%.

LHarper said:
dowty said:
I wonder though how many of those 3600 tickets will be swallowed up by superbia members,

Considering there is approximately 30 Superbia members (could be more this season I suppose), I would say 1%.
I think there is a few more than that.

tasker said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Yet again they've not scaled the points down quick enough. Should be dropping 2k a day. It won't sell out now.
why?

plenty of people with few or no points will look at that in the next day or so and decide they are not going to get a ticket, so won't take the risk on booking an expensive package. At the rate they've got the points doing down at the moment they won't go on open sale until a couple of days before the game. By then it will be too late for people to book a trip.

I predict They've over estimated demand like they did for Munich. If it sells out early next week I'm wrong of course, but I doubt it.

Didsbury Dave said:
tasker said:
Didsbury Dave said:
why?

plenty of people with few or no points will look at that in the next day or so and decide they are not going to get a ticket, so won't take the risk on booking an expensive package. At the rate they've got the points doing down at the moment they won't go on open sale until a couple of days before the game. By then it will be too late for people to book a trip.

I predict They've over estimated demand like they did for Munich. If it sells out early next week I'm wrong of course, but I doubt it.

Are you going? Are you going to be making any more songs up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.