Madrid away tickets - Prices in OP

Does anyone think it is worth waiting until the Friday for myself as I have 6940 points but would like the loyalty points or is it better not to risk it and use somebody elses card with more than 7000 ?

LHarper said:
dowty said:
I wonder though how many of those 3600 tickets will be swallowed up by superbia members,

Considering there is approximately 30 Superbia members (could be more this season I suppose), I would say 1%.

Apparently 65 people went Superbia this season (info got from a Superbia member we were talking to in Wolfsburg)

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Does anyone think it is worth waiting until the Friday for myself as I have 6940 points but would like the loyalty points or is it better not to risk it and use somebody elses card with more than 7000 ?

Use your card.

MissingCityInMelbourne said:

I'm waiting until Sat morning to get mine 3,600 at short notice. we should be OK

Chillidog77 said:
LHarper said:
dowty said:
I wonder though how many of those 3600 tickets will be swallowed up by superbia members,

Considering there is approximately 30 Superbia members (could be more this season I suppose), I would say 1%.

Apparently 65 people went Superbia this season (info got from a Superbia member we were talking to in Wolfsburg)

That's quite a lot actually. 1.8% then to answer your question dowty.

I think we will take 2000 max. Flights are too expensive and like a previous post we sometimes struggle to shift 3000 tickets for domestic aways.

Sure munich didnt sell out for the same reason?

I can't see it selling out, we didn't sell Munich out at short notice and that was during Oktoberfest!

3,600 is a big allocation, it'll go to open sale for sure.

Thiggy said:
I can't see it selling out, we didn't sell Munich out at short notice and that was during Oktoberfest!

3,600 is a big allocation, it'll go to open sale for sure.

Munich had too-strict criteria, like this one has. By the time the tickets became available at lower points it was too
Late. The club should realise these games are not like the charity shield or
Domestic games where people decide to attend a day or two before. They take planning, and people want to go with their mates. If they are already sorted with flights/accommodation then it's
Too late.

Bad decision making by the ticket office.

Well to me it's obvious that this one will go on open sale like Munich.

We have 35k ST holders or so? So that means for it to sell out 1 in 10 people need to go who are ST holders, and 1 in 10 aren't going to go, so people should just book regardless?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.