Madrid away

I got asked questions, but none about dob
Just supporter number, where from and to and how

Shit, then they really are after me...… These are the questions on my email. They even want my place of birth !!
Supporter Number:
Name
Date of Birth
Month

Place of birth

Date of Travel (Arrival)
Date of Travel (Departure)
Mode of transport – Plane (Arrival/Departure Airports), Coach, Train, other

Edit and if they didn't pass them on as per your prev post, why put this ….
As a supporter who has purchased a ticket for this match, we kindly ask that you complete the online form as soon as possible to prevent any issues on the day.

Shit, then they really are after me...… These are the questions on my email. They even want my place of birth !!
Supporter Number:
Name
Date of Birth
Month

Place of birth

Date of Travel (Arrival)
Date of Travel (Departure)
Mode of transport – Plane (Arrival/Departure Airports), Coach, Train, other

Edit and if they didn't pass them on as per your prev post, why put this ….
As a supporter who has purchased a ticket for this match, we kindly ask that you complete the online form as soon as possible to prevent any issues on the day.
I just had Supporter Number
Date of arrival
Date of departure
Mode of transport, from where to where

I jus filled it full of bollocks

ps
I said years ago about the erosion of our privacy mate
Where will it end?

I just had Supporter Number
Date of arrival
Date of departure
Mode of transport, from where to where

I jus filled it full of bollocks

ps
I said years ago about the erosion of our privacy mate
Where will it end?

and I was wrong to try and support the club when we had that spat on here. Place of birth FFS, different details required from different supporters. When I get back on Monday a phone call is being made. I honestly believe that details were passed to the cops and they would have checked the passenger manifest, if I wasn't on the flight stated they would be looking for 'me' at the game and also telling City who would ban me.

and I was wrong to try and support the club when we had that spat on here. Place of birth FFS, different details required from different supporters. When I get back on Monday a phone call is being made. I honestly believe that details were passed to the cops and they would have checked the passenger manifest, if I wasn't on the flight stated they would be looking for 'me' at the game and also telling City who would ban me.
Not a problem, both of us were passionate about our beliefs and we met and discussed it.

I don’t think City will have passed the details on, and I can’t see the cops following it up unless you’re known to Interpol.

my beef has always been about my privacy, my free time and my choice and it has fuck all to do with anyone else as long as I’m breaking no laws

I got done too. Was in the queue for away end so i had already took my ticket out at least but lost about 90 euro.

Did you do a police report or anything? They seemed to catch 2 women straight away in the act so you would think they would have still had something on them but they told me I had to report it at the central station - which i did after game but wasn't filled with confidence that they are actually going to communicate with each other...

No mate I didn't. I tried to tell a copper but he wasn't interested.
I did try and jib in the home end, got on the concourse, could see the pitch, then security grabbed me and chucked me out.

Not a problem, both of us were passionate about our beliefs and we met and discussed it.

I don’t think City will have passed the details on, and I can’t see the cops following it up unless you’re known to Interpol.

my beef has always been about my privacy, my free time and my choice and it has fuck all to do with anyone else as long as I’m breaking no laws

For the Atalanta game in Milan I phoned up to see if I had to fill in this stupid information request. Apparently I did.

I was told that it was the Italian 'authorities' not City that was requesting it. If that's true (big if) then it must be passed on to someone.

Looks like the Spanish authorities had the same idea or (more likely) our club is talking bollocks, and wasting everyone's time into the bargain.

For the Atalanta game in Milan I phoned up to see if I had to fill in this stupid information request. Apparently I did.

I was told that it was the Italian 'authorities' not City that was requesting it. If that's true (big if) then it must be passed on to someone.

Looks like the Spanish authorities had the same idea or (more likely) our club is talking bollocks, and wasting everyone's time into the bargain.

As per my previous posts, I am not a happy bunny. I cannot believe the Spanish FA, Real Madrid FC or the Spanish Fascists need to know what town I was born in. I will be phoning/emailing the club next week and I will post any answer on here.

It’s always been a thing in Italy going back as far as the first Juve game, City wrote names on tickets.
Also happened in Rome, Juve the second time and Atalanta.

This the first time they have had names on for Spain. However I think the other information they asked for was to find out how people get there for their own purposes for running trips.

We had the same request for information for the Atalanta game, refused to fill it in . City have all our details on record well at least the ones they need . I can’t see how it’s any business of there’s how, when I get there . When we got there we weren’t asked for any details , we didn’t even have our tickets checked or asked for id.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.