Madrid away

Seen tweets from moron opposition supporters saying there wasn't enough "limbs" in the away end when the penalty was scored.... the bitterness is just laughable isn't it!

I thought the view was ok, I’m still out, just left a dance music club. 6.10am. I like this city, it’s got class. Impeccably clean streets, no pick pockets or fat Nigerian prossies. It a good gaff
I'll have to disagree on the pickpockets.
Someone dipped my pocket before the game, by the ground.
My ticket was in my wallet, so no game for me, theiving bastards!!

Cracking trip.
Another iconic stadium with shite facilities.
Getting in was terrible.I arrived an hour before kick off and there was fans getting crushed.Would hate to have been in line when the late arrivals got there.
Saw a couple of fans turned away.
Good view of game.Our fans on top of their game.Had a lot worse getting kept backs as well.Made the metro journey back a lot easier.
Cheap beer in a cafe across from stadium.
Now if they could only sort out the getting into the ground I would be more than happy going back.
Our experience was mainly positive. Had a nice day in many different areas of Madrid and met up with plenty of blues. Lovely clean city and easy to get around, nice bars and cafes. No bother from anyone. Got to the ground as the city bus arrived and faced airport levels of security! The ‘friendly’ police were in full riot gear to welcome us and the stewards were seemingly looking for any excuse to refuse entry to the match to any blues. What can best be described as a ‘birds eye view’ for £52 was worth every penny but only given the result! Thought our fans were superb, backed the lads 100% and made plenty of noise throughout. Held back for maybe 1/2 hr but that passed pleasantly enough with a good sing song! Made for an easy walk back to the metro and in a nice cafe for bite to eat by midnight. Flight home this morning. Let’s finish the job in 3 weeks.

Just got back great trip hit Plaza Mayor on Tuesday night and a tour of the area specially liked the indoor market and tonnes of tapas on offer. Blues everywhere. Hit Plaza Mayor again for 11 on Weds so failed miserably in my attempt to stay off it till mid afternoon and didnt make the planned stadium tour as a result. Great day in the sun and then metro to the ground. Cops werent as bad as i feared although they really could do with swallowing a few chill pills. Great performance by the boys and the vocal support was at its best. Can now say ive seen my team win at the Bernabeu never ever thought one day i would ever say that. Get the job done in a couple of weeks time and draw Athletico in the next round and maybe do the stadium tour then.

Best European trip I have attended. Flights each way landed early, weather was good and enjoyed the stadium tour. Getting to / from Gatwick worked out well.

We bumped into Khaldoon and Soriano in the hotel lobby whilst calling into see a mates relative who manages the hotel.

Getting in the ground was OTT but got through the various checkpoints in good time. Good performance and deserved win.

I'll have to disagree on the pickpockets.
Someone dipped my pocket before the game, by the ground.
My ticket was in my wallet, so no game for me, theiving bastards!!

I got done too. Was in the queue for away end so i had already took my ticket out at least but lost about 90 euro.

Did you do a police report or anything? They seemed to catch 2 women straight away in the act so you would think they would have still had something on them but they told me I had to report it at the central station - which i did after game but wasn't filled with confidence that they are actually going to communicate with each other...

I got done too. Was in the queue for away end so i had already took my ticket out at least but lost about 90 euro.

Did you do a police report or anything? They seemed to catch 2 women straight away in the act so you would think they would have still had something on them but they told me I had to report it at the central station - which i did after game but wasn't filled with confidence that they are actually going to communicate with each other...

Been passed to Merseyside police
at least you know it will be investigated

Cracking trip, although at one point I thought I was at Crufts with the amount of dogs the Police had on display.

Beer, Tapas and sun......oh and a game, what's not to like?
Agree with the point about the number of dogs having gone through a ridulas amount of security checks why on earth did they need any dogs at all in the away end baffling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.