Madrid (h) requests

Just a word of caution, please be extremely cautious about sending money to people that you don’t know for tickets. As ever for games in high demand, scammers will seek to exploit people’s desperation for tickets.

Just a word of caution, please be extremely cautious about sending money to people that you don’t know for tickets. As ever for games in high demand, scammers will seek to exploit people’s desperation for tickets.
Exactly when you get desperate you make dumb moves.

That mcfceddie character’s only posts were to offer spares for Huddersfield when we lifted the title, Liverpool for the must win league clash, Spurs in the league in the run in 2019 and now for Real at home.

Tickets were at a premium for all of those matches - strange that isn’t it.

Not sure if it would be a good idea to have a minimum post count before selling on here?

That mcfceddie character’s only posts were to offer spares for Huddersfield when we lifted the title, Liverpool for the must win league clash, Spurs in the league in the run in 2019 and now for Real at home.

Tickets were at a premium for all of those matches - strange that isn’t it.

Not sure if it would be a good idea to have a minimum post count before selling on here?
Yeah he PMed me to say that he sold his tickets for £600 to someone on here when I asked him about the tickets

Hi all. Desperate for 2 tickets for this one. PM me of anything is available. Thanks
CTID

Well said Ric.

And blues who don't know the score on buying e-tickets off here, make sure the seller sends you the ticket before you bank transfer your cash.

I wouldn't buy off anyone with a very low post count even though they may be genuine, but that's me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.