Madrid H

TINY

Hi. Looking for an extra ticket for Madrid at home. Ideally I’ll add you to my friends list so I can get us all sat together but no worries if not.

If anyone isn’t going…I’d love to be able to get your ticket!

Hi All
am looking for 3 tickets, ideally sat together, if not any area within reason will do, i know its a long shot but if you don't ask you don't get lol
CTID

Hi,
Looking for some help and I know you all probably hear this a lot so forgive me lol: I’m flying from the US for our game on the 17th and FA cup semis with my dad and brother. Last year, I got to go to my first game ever vs Everton in January by simply making a membership and had some pretty good seats. I had oversight and stupidly thought it would be that easy again. I unfortunately don’t have the criteria now and am now spending hours on Twitter and here. Any help greatly appreciated

Hi,
Looking for some help and I know you all probably hear this a lot so forgive me lol: I’m flying from the US for our game on the 17th and FA cup semis with my dad and brother. Last year, I got to go to my first game ever vs Everton in January by simply making a membership and had some pretty good seats. I had oversight and stupidly thought it would be that easy again. I unfortunately don’t have the criteria now and am now spending hours on Twitter and here. Any help greatly appreciated

You'll get one for the semi final but you'll severely struggle for Madrid at home

You'll get one for the semi final but you'll severely struggle for Madrid at home
Thanks boss. Have heard that a few times now unfortunately lol. In case I can’t get tickets for Madrid, what pubs around do you recommend?

Looking for just the one ticket anywhere in the ground please (but preferably not with the Real fans!). My dad finally relinquished his season ticket a few years ago and says he would like one last hurrah....would be so grateful if someone could help out. Thanks Blues.
*now sorted thanks to a very kind poster on here :)*

Last edited:
Long shot...

Looking for two together for this

OR

If anyone can let me use their member card to purchase x1 and I can purchase one on my own membership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.