Madrid roll call

cant wait for this me. its unreall thinkin of going here, got a song for me mate if your watchin gareth southgate your a **** hhaaa

There's loads of people on here going back early wednesday morning. We are flying back to Canaries at 07:10, so plannong to be at airport around 5am. We have not booked a hotel as we're not getting there until 13:00 on Tuesday.

Here's the question - what will everyone be doing after the game but before they go back to airport?

late, late night drinking?

Also what is the best way to get back to the airport that time of night (circa 4am)? I dont think the metro starts up until about 6am?

Any locals or regulars with a view?

BigJoe#1 said:
There's loads of people on here going back early wednesday morning. We are flying back to Canaries at 07:10, so plannong to be at airport around 5am. We have not booked a hotel as we're not getting there until 13:00 on Tuesday.

Here's the question - what will everyone be doing after the game but before they go back to airport?

Also what is the best way to get back to the airport that time of night (circa 4am)? I dont think the metro starts up until about 6am?

I'm just heading straight back to the airport. Can walk about 10 minutes from the Bernabeu to Nuevos Ministerios metro station where you can get a metro direct to the airport.

I got an early flight after munich away, never ever again ! I didnt get back to our hotel till 6am we had to be up at 9am to get to the airport, rough as fuck i could hardly walk...9pm Wednesday night we fly back, no need to get up early and I can drink all afternoon and sleep all night while my mate drives us back from Bristol !

Halfpenny said:
BigJoe#1 said:

I'm just heading straight back to the airport. Can walk about 10 minutes from the Bernabeu to Nuevos Ministerios metro station where you can get a metro direct to the airport.

My flight back is 09:30 Wednesday so looks like I'll be heading straight back to airport after the game. Haven't bothered booking a hotel. Gonna be feeling rough as fuck with very little sleep but it's gonna be such a good away day!!

dennistueartismyhero said:
de niro said:
dennistueartismyhero said:
justbeen told by thomas cook that my application for the day trip has been unsuccessful, i can only image that the plane sold out before my points kicked in.

absolutely gutted now, been looking everywhere tonight for a way of getting there, even contemplated the 1200 mile drive,

any ideas out there??

go manchester/brussels/madrid with ryan air.

DeNiro, you're a star. booked it with ryanair, out to brussells on monday evening , coming back on weds. if anyone is doing the same on the monday look forward to sampling an authentic Stella or two in Brussells.

Vamos City

good work, we are on the mon am flight and back t time wed.

BigJoe#1 said:

If you fancy staying in the city after the game, you have night buses to the airport every 35 minutes. They start from the Plaza de la Cibeles (at the eastern end of the Gran Via and not too far from the Puerta del Sol) at these times:

then roughly every 20 minutes.

The ticket costs 5 euros.

Hope this helps.

raininspain said:
BigJoe#1 said:

If you fancy staying in the city after the game, you have night buses to the airport every 35 minutes. They start from the Plaza de la Cibeles (at the eastern end of the Gran Via and not too far from the Puerta del Sol) at these times:

then roughly every 20 minutes.

The ticket costs 5 euros.

Hope this helps.

Really helpful thanks. will probably go for a couple of beers post match then get a bus back to airport about 2am (2:15 or 2:50). I am guessing there will be plenty of watering holes (between stadium and bus stop) open that time of the night?

Thanks v much again!

I wonder how many seats/benches Madrid airport has ? I only ask becasue like me and my lad virtually everyone seems to be going there after the match (after a few drinks of course) the place will be rammed.

Blue Mist said:
I wonder how many seats/benches Madrid airport has ? I only ask becasue like me and my lad virtually everyone seems to be going there after the match (after a few drinks of course) the place will be rammed.

Take it from me, Madrid airport is absolutely massive, that said so is City's support!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.