Madrid roll call

Not many lucky enough to get the manc-madrid (18:50 monday) and madrid-manc (16:35 wednes) flights is there. I was on the ball...£97 inc all fees

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dave_G said:
Not many lucky enough to get the manc-madrid (18:50 monday) and madrid-manc (16:35 wednes) flights is there. I was on the ball...£97 inc all fees
You are my fucking hero.

ha thanks, flying on my own though because my mates are flying from liverpool for about £20 less....i think im happy with paying more and getting there from the airport on my doorstep

Dave_G said:

thats a belting deal, we're on the Liverpool flight Monday and back Wednesday, we also got two nights B&B at a 4* hotel which is slap bang in the centre of Madrid and we paid £220 all in. I think we've done well!

charliebigspuds said:
Dave_G said:

thats a belting deal, we're on the Liverpool flight Monday and back Wednesday, we also got two nights B&B at a 4* hotel which is slap bang in the centre of Madrid and we paid £220 all in. I think we've done well!

There'll be 4 of us staying for the 2 nights and my mate found us a 4* apartment for €380 total. That's only €95 each. Add that to my £97 flights and the 2 days have cost me £173

Accommodation is in a great place too.

ScreenShot2012-09-09at123704-1.jpg

Dave_G said:

5 of us on those flights, plus a few other lads I know. on the piss in the Cornishman at 1pm before it, £2 any drink!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.