Madrid roll call

Booked and sorted, two of us on the Thmas Cook one night stopover trip.

Expensive, but should be brilliant and can't wait!!

Going on my own on Spike's day trip and meeting up with mates over there, my last Euro away was Hamburg again with Spike and it was great. Really looking forward to this now.

Haven't read all the posts but is there any single unofficial meeting place for blues/bluemooners in central Madrid prior to the game?

For Blues going to Madrid with Ryanair via Brussels Charleroi, bear in mind that Charleroi is not in Brussels and travel time is realistically about an hour.

Me and my son out of Gatwick Monday 17.40 back Wed evening with Easy Jet any others on this flight out? The boy is only coming if his school let him let him have the time off!!!!!!!!

welcometomanchester said:
allan harper said:
welcometomanchester said:
Sound, is it big square or something? Buzzing for this now.

Yes mate, there's two quite close to each other, I'll pm you later
Top man.

Are we all meeting in a specific bar in this place? Any help would be great as staying in Gran Via!

Ta

Going over on Saturday. Any Spain-based Blues know of any Madrid bars where the Stoke game might be on. It's on Canal+ futbol according to liveonsat.com. Is this widely available ?

sixpennyblue said:
Me and my son out of Gatwick Monday 17.40 back Wed evening with Easy Jet any others on this flight out? The boy is only coming if his school let him let him have the time off!!!!!!!!
Two of us on the easy jet flight out of gatwick,shuttle down from m/c at midday monday

Going Monday morning from Gatwick - back Wednesday night.
Full day Wednesday in Madrid - sighseeing/drinking.
30 degrees - scorchio :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.