Madrid roll call

jbking said:
As I don't particularly like flying, I have got a bit of a treck to get to this one but was not gonna miss seeing City play Real Madrid on their turf !
Set off on Sunday afternoon Megabus to London, then Eurolines coach at 21:30 arriving in Paris Monday at 7am. Get an overnight Train from Paris at 18:53 to Madrid arriving in Madrid Tuesday morning and do it all again on the return Wednesday Evening ! It's a long journey but Can't Wait and with it all costing around £200 with one nights Accomodation it's not too bad.

My missus hates flying - to the point of being reduced to tears during take off and landing. Funnily enough it hasn't stopped her from accompanying me on European trips. I think she has trust issues??

Seriously though, have you tried hypnosis? A know someone who was petrified and this cured her.

Mental_blue said:
jbking said:
As I don't particularly like flying, I have got a bit of a treck to get to this one but was not gonna miss seeing City play Real Madrid on their turf !
Set off on Sunday afternoon Megabus to London, then Eurolines coach at 21:30 arriving in Paris Monday at 7am. Get an overnight Train from Paris at 18:53 to Madrid arriving in Madrid Tuesday morning and do it all again on the return Wednesday Evening ! It's a long journey but Can't Wait and with it all costing around £200 with one nights Accomodation it's not too bad.

My missus hates flying - to the point of being reduced to tears during take off and landing. Funnily enough it hasn't stopped her from accompanying me on European trips. I think she has trust issues??

Seriously though, have you tried hypnosis? A know someone who was petrified and this cured her.

have you not got a mate that can drug your milk ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.