Madrid roll call

BuckersMCFC said:
raininspain said:
BuckersMCFC said:
That doesn't sound too bad then. What about going out after the game? Will you get in places wearing shorts?

No problem, unless you are planning to go for some of the more exclusive nightclubs in La Latina area.

Have you had your injections mate?

Good stuff. Cheers for all the info pal. I hate going to places I know nothing about.

Can someone please just round up the main places us blues will be so I don't end up on me own :D

Cheers

CTID101 said:
Can someone please just round up the main places us blues will be so I don't end up on me own :D

Cheers

Dont worry about being on your own, I went to Lisbon on my own and just bimbled about the town stopping every now and then to have a beer or two with other blues, had a great time apart from the match.

Hi guys does anyone know of one spare ticket going for the Bernebeau or willing to lend seasoncard to buy one if they have the relevant amount of points?? Thanks

GazM1989 said:
Hi guys does anyone know of one spare ticket going for the Bernebeau or willing to lend seasoncard to buy one if they have the relevant amount of points?? Thanks

I hope you're wearing a bullet-proof vest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.