Madrid roll call

dum spiro spero said:
fa2fa283.jpg

Scorchio!

Explain this one ........ Got our tickets today,asked for 4 together. Checked seat numbers......Seats 1,2,4,6. Pointed this out to the lad at the counter, and sure enough he shows me the seating plan on the screen.These seats are on the same row , next to each other.

These bloody small time european teams.!!!

justbeen told by thomas cook that my application for the day trip has been unsuccessful, i can only image that the plane sold out before my points kicked in.

absolutely gutted now, been looking everywhere tonight for a way of getting there, even contemplated the 1200 mile drive,

any ideas out there??

dennistueartismyhero said:
justbeen told by thomas cook that my application for the day trip has been unsuccessful, i can only image that the plane sold out before my points kicked in.

absolutely gutted now, been looking everywhere tonight for a way of getting there, even contemplated the 1200 mile drive,

any ideas out there??

Flights via Dublin and Amsterdam from Manchester under £200 return. sky Scanner

any ideas out there??

go manchester/brussels/madrid with ryan air.

Halfpenny said:
west didsblue said:
Flights from Gatwick are still £160 with Air Europa.
10:00 - 13:25 Tues
07:50 - 09:10 Wed
I'm going with Air Europa from Gatwick, 17:05 out Mon 07:50 return Weds.

me too same flights there and back see you at Gatwick

de niro said:

any ideas out there??

go manchester/brussels/madrid with ryan air.

DeNiro, you're a star. booked it with ryanair, out to brussells on monday evening , coming back on weds. if anyone is doing the same on the monday look forward to sampling an authentic Stella or two in Brussells.

Vamos City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.