Madrid roll call

citytill1die84 said:
5 Bottles for 3 euro i've gotta find this place :)
It might have just been a special offer for the parade, but I'm pretty sure they were still knocking them out at that price the following day, so it's worth a look. Just head from Callao down towards Plaza de Espana, and you should see it on the left hand side around the Lion King theatre. It was directly on Gran Via, not down one of the side streets.

But even if you can't find it, you won't have any problem just buying cheap cans from a shop and getting together in one of the many squares.

On the 6.50 flight tonight to Madrid I'm there for sightseeing hope theres going to be no rowdy football fans

hi guys blue from melbourne here. doing a trip around europe so couldn''t miss this. unfortuantely could not get tickets with away fans so i had to get a corporate package. how do u think i should play this? fairly sure ill be stuck with real fans so can i get in to my seats w2earing city gear?

Melbourne Blue said:
hi guys blue from melbourne here. doing a trip around europe so couldn''t miss this. unfortuantely could not get tickets with away fans so i had to get a corporate package. how do u think i should play this? fairly sure ill be stuck with real fans so can i get in to my seats w2earing city gear?

Do it mate. I'm in with the Madrid fans too and I'll be wearing me colours.

Melbourne Blue said:
Just wear a coat from matalan you will be ok

Dubai Blue said:
citytill1die84 said:
5 Bottles for 3 euro i've gotta find this place :)
It might have just been a special offer for the parade, but I'm pretty sure they were still knocking them out at that price the following day, so it's worth a look. Just head from Callao down towards Plaza de Espana, and you should see it on the left hand side around the Lion King theatre. It was directly on Gran Via, not down one of the side streets.

But even if you can't find it, you won't have any problem just buying cheap cans from a shop and getting together in one of the many squares.

Cheers for the info i'm only going for the day and i'm taking 200 euros gather I won't be needing that much :) least I can save it for Amsterdam :)

elanoblueboy said:
On the 6.50 flight tonight to Madrid I'm there for sightseeing hope theres going to be no rowdy football fans

On same flight, don't worry I have a tourist map of Madrid with the Opera House, Palace, Mercado de San Miguel all clearly marked from my last visit.

If you come over to me in the bar at T3 I'll let you have a look at it, I'll be the one slumped in a drunken heap in the corner or dancing on the tables....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.