Magaluf 2011...

My mates went a couple of weeks back. Apparently Dahkori Palace (spelling?) and Banana's are decent.

BCM's is the place to go to find pissed up slags throwing up everywhere.

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Went after my A Levels in the summer of '94....i dont think i will EVER return.

Great "holiday" if you're 18/19 though...

I was there in '94 too! Swore I would never go back and still haven't been.

I go every year at the end of September. No knob heads around then and I like the atmosphere and we just potter round from bar to bar. The weather is still nice then too.

leipzigblue said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:

We were the twats from Belfast :-)

been this year for a stag do, it was quality apart from BCMS which seemed to be full of couples or lads but i was with loads of lads so that might be why,
BCM Square is the best place which is full of hen do's and some bars where scantily clad women dance on the bars, (baywatch bar),
the strip seemed to be full of lads looking for a fight,
dont have a breakfast in the Nawaab restraunt on the beach front we didnt relize it was an indian despite drinking in there for several hours the day before, good bar but shit breakfast

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
leipzigblue said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:

We were the twats from Belfast :-)

Don't remember anyone from Belfast. Met a load of cockney twats, Swedish girls, Dutch girls, French girls.......
I think it was the summer of Whigfield. Sure I remember being in some club full of swedish girls and we were the only lads in there. They taught us the dance moves and we spent the whole evening with a multitude of blondes!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
OK lads next week I'm off to the almighty Magaluf (Thursday-Monday) for a mates stag do.

Has anyone ever been? If so what are the places to go to I want the full shebang Pubs, clubs, resturants, brothels (If I don't manage to pull one night)

What hotel you staying in mate? im goin tuesday for a week and cant wait!!! never been before but should be class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.