Magaluf 2011...

ctid-1990 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
OK lads next week I'm off to the almighty Magaluf (Thursday-Monday) for a mates stag do.

Has anyone ever been? If so what are the places to go to I want the full shebang Pubs, clubs, resturants, brothels (If I don't manage to pull one night)

What hotel you staying in mate? im goin tuesday for a week and cant wait!!! never been before but should be class!

Stayin at the TRH Palmanova on Martin Ros Garcia. Where you stayin' mate? I'm in the same boat as you never been before but there's like 20 of us so should be a laugh.

ctid-1990 said:
OK lads next week I'm off to the almighty Magaluf (Thursday-Monday) for a mates stag do.

Has anyone ever been? If so what are the places to go to I want the full shebang Pubs, clubs, resturants, brothels (If I don't manage to pull one night)

What hotel you staying in mate? im goin tuesday for a week and cant wait!!! never been before but should be class!

Stayin at the TRH Palmanova on Martin Ros Garcia. Where you stayin' mate? I'm in the same boat as you never been before but there's like 20 of us so should be a laugh.

hotel honolulu or summat like that i think its called mate, only 5 of us goin coz all me mates are queer n wanna go away with their birds instead of a crazy weeks piss up in magaluf!

ctid-1990 said:
ctid-1990 said:

hotel honolulu or summat like that i think its called mate, only 5 of us goin coz all me mates are queer n wanna go away with their birds instead of a crazy weeks piss up in magaluf!

I had the same problem with my mates this year luckly enough its one of my mates brothers stag do and my mate aint even going but I know his brother and another lad thats going as for the other 18 lads haven't got a clue who they are and they're like 10 years older then me haha. I'm going to get bullied big time haha.

Hi folks,
counting down to my mates stag weekend to Magaluf, leaving early this Friday crash back into Liverpool Monday lunchtime.

So if anyone can add any tips, hints or must do's please advise.

Thanks in advance as always.

PS
Please feel free to pm anything to 'sensitive' for general consumption.

;-))

HAHA i hate Maguluf

First night there on lads holiday i got split up from mates (my fault way too pissed), beaten up by a bunch of scouse lads, staggered to the beach because i was drunk and probably concussed and fell asleep where i obviously got robbed while i slept/passed out(thank fuck for only taking money needed for the night). Woke up by a beach patrol man hitting me with his baton, realised i had been robbed when i got up and realised my trainers were not on my feet. Walked back to hotel cut my big toe on some glass and knocked on hotel door to get looked at in horror by my mates as i was covered in blood

Fuck Magaluf

Also at The Wild West waterpark i almost snapped my neck on the suicide slide which im pretty sure must of killed someone as its so steep you actually leave the slide as you drop

BoyBlue_1985 said:
HAHA i hate Maguluf

First night there on lads holiday i got split up from mates (my fault way too pissed), beaten up by a bunch of scouse lads, staggered to the beach because i was drunk and probably concussed and fell asleep where i obviously got robbed while i slept/passed out(thank fuck for only taking money needed for the night). Woke up by a beach patrol man hitting me with his baton, realised i had been robbed when i got up and realised my trainers were not on my feet. Walked back to hotel cut my big toe on some glass and knocked on hotel door to get looked at in horror by my mates as i was covered in blood

Fuck Magaluf

Also at The Wild West waterpark i almost snapped my neck on the suicide slide which im pretty sure must of killed someone as its so steep you actually leave the slide as you drop
fuck me thats mental..you,ve just put me off ever going anywhere abroad again..!

watch out for those Russian doormen they do not take any messing about,a lad that i know got leathered the other week,and i don't mean a couple of digs! and this lad can have a fight

dennishasdoneit said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
HAHA i hate Maguluf

Fuck Magaluf

fuck me thats mental..you,ve just put me off ever going anywhere abroad again..!

I can safely say none of this happened to me in Maga...........

but after all I can handle my alcohol ;-)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
HAHA i hate Maguluf

Fuck Magaluf

HAHAHA classic.

If you give me a description of your trainers I'll keep an eye out for Scousers and dole (no pun) out some revenge. And then it's off for a pissed up trip to the water park.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:18 pm --<br /><br />Come on Tricky lets have the low-down warts 'n' all.

Magaluf = dick fest! So be wise and let your mates do the chatting up then swoop in and shag ;)

And when we were walking back one night 3 of the black prossies grabbed one of my mates and tried robbing him, he was on the floor with them all rooting through his things! He had nothing on him which is lucky because we couldn't helped for laughing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.