Magic mario

Mario please dont do the following just incase there is a camera on you.

Dont enjoy yourself, you must be a miserable twat all of the time.
Dont drink anything, just incase the camera's say its alcohol.
Dont eat anything, just incase you get a bit of ketchup on yourself.
Dont comb your mohican, youre not allowed to look good.
Dont drive, cos a still photo might be enough proof on here that youre speeding.
Dont breathe, cos you might be breathing someone elses oxygen.

I'd be happy to show Mario some card tricks, and you know what, he'd probably appreciate it too.

One thing Mario could do for me and some on here in exchange. Make the miserable twats on this forum disappear next time rather than a cup.

Ricster said:
Mario please dont do the following just incase there is a camera on you.

Dont enjoy yourself, you must be a miserable twat all of the time.
Dont drink anything, just incase the camera's say its alcohol.
Dont eat anything, just incase you get a bit of ketchup on yourself.
Dont comb your mohican, youre not allowed to look good.
Dont drive, cos a still photo might be enough proof on here that youre speeding.
Dont breathe, cos you might be breathing someone elses oxygen.

I'd be happy to show Mario some card tricks, and you know what, he'd probably appreciate it too.

One thing Mario could do for me and some on here in exchange. Make the miserable twats on this forum disappear next time rather than a cup.
Sorry Ricster, but if Mario was trying to impress a blonde with card tricks, I'd have more confidence that he would go on to 'seal the deal', so to speak...
As it is, his missus is definitely an upgrade on the 'lovely' Debbie McGhee

Amazing that people are finding the things he does OFF the pitch so funny and I'm quite astounded that threads like this keep appearing. Did we not buy him to play football or am I missing something??.

How about playing a few games for us Mario and stop behaving like a prick. Maybe one day the topic will read "Magic Mario" for something he does ON the pitch but i'm not holding my breath.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CazLDbgt1v8&feature=related[/youtube]

BLUEMATT23 said:
Amazing that people are finding the things he does OFF the pitch so funny and I'm quite astounded that threads like this keep appearing. Did we not buy him to play football or am I missing something??.

How about playing a few games for us Mario and stop behaving like a prick. Maybe one day the topic will read "Magic Mario" for something he does ON the pitch but i'm not holding my breath.

He's scored 9 goals in 7 starts

Damocles said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

Yes a good record. But people should not label him "legend". He is not and it is disrespectful to the true greats that have played for us.
When he has played for a full season, not got himself sent off once behaved properly and scored loads of goals maybe then he can be put into this class.
But for now i'm not interested in dishing out fivers, setting fireworks off and doing bloody magic tricks FFS!

BLUEMATT23 said:
Damocles said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

Yes a good record. But people should not label him "legend". He is not and it is disrespectful to the true greats that have played for us.
When he has played for a full season, not got himself sent off once behaved properly and scored loads of goals maybe then he can be put into this class.
But for now i'm not interested in dishing out fivers, setting fireworks off and doing bloody magic tricks FFS!
Why is it any business of your what other wish to label him?

As for "bluematt"? I have my doubts how blue you are given your posting history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.