Magic mario

Blootoof said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Wow...There is some right miserable fuckers on this site. Never happy unless they have something to moan about?! Please, please, please never sit near me at a game (if you go?) or I'll show you a magic trick.

Mods! I think I'm gonna need a bigger rod

6822934583_869808094f.jpg

Blootoof said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Wow...There is some right miserable fuckers on this site. Never happy unless they have something to moan about?! Please, please, please never sit near me at a game (if you go?) or I'll show you a magic trick.

No, no don't you worry your little self, you'll be fine. You just keep back tracking so you don't embarass yourself further, theres a good boy.

RandomJ said:
so anyone who isn't happy Balo got suspended is a rag? If you find his off the field antics entertaining then that's great. Personally I don't see what he does as "legendary" but if you do fine. However he is paid to play football not stamp on peoples heads then sit in the box doing magic tricks and I am still fuming he was so fucking stupid when we have the best chance ever of winning the title and needed his goals.

So don't pull the rag card out cos people don't go "lololol he's such a legend" some of us want to call him a legend because of what he does on the pitch but that requires he sorts out his head and grows the fuck up and stays on the pitch the full 90.

Spot on!

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Blootoof said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:

No, no don't you worry your little self, you'll be fine. You just keep back tracking so you don't embarass yourself further, theres a good boy.

You're not really here so I won't bother tellin you to get fucked.....DOH!!

Blootoof said:
Let me get this right. We have a banned player on thousands doing magic tricks while a match is goin on and he gets called a legend.

Have I fuckin missed somethin?

Yes you are obviously missing a sense of humour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.