Magic Mushrooms? (Pics)

talkativesprout said:
I would suggest you recommend , not sticking to boys because the stuff they will want to put into her system can cause a lifetime of mental anguish(speaking from a father of a daughter of just turned 16)

several of my friends have already recommended I buy a gun (and take other precautionary measures) but I hope she has enough sense to enjoy what's out there and make sensible decisions when the time comes.

I think people have to make their own mistakes, but hopefully not out of ignorance.

shadygiz said:
Fitton said:
4433d1269863356-magic-mushrooms-shrooms-liberty-caps.jpg

They're what you want!

Still never found any!

i'm so glad i live in stalyvegas/duky....they grow in thousands in the fields around here, from sept onwards ;)

beware, even a small amount (20-30) will have you buzzin for at least 12hrs
gorse hall fields?

MCFCinUSA said:
talkativesprout said:
I would suggest you recommend , not sticking to boys because the stuff they will want to put into her system can cause a lifetime of mental anguish(speaking from a father of a daughter of just turned 16)

several of my friends have already recommended I buy a gun (and take other precautionary measures) but I hope she has enough sense to enjoy what's out there and make sensible decisions when the time comes.

I think people have to make their own mistakes, but hopefully not out of ignorance.

Did you ?

talkativesprout said:
MCFCinUSA said:
talkativesprout said:

Did you ?

I've made plenty, although what you attribute them to is questionable and a matter of opinion

;o)

(I can take risks, and if you read that posting where I listed the dangerous stuff you'll know a few of the strange situations I've encountered - asking my Caribbean ex why she was behaving like an arsehole being the most dangerous of them all, and that includes being shot at and having a knife stuck through my jacket - both of which were in the course of doing business; I'm not ex-services!)

Fitton said:
Anyone with the know of where any might be fancy coming picking this season??
They're dug up by the council as soon as they're found these days, I'd be up for it otherwise :(

Re: Re: Magic Mushrooms? (Pics)

ManCityFC said:
shadygiz said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Where in Duky? Just asking like.

stalybridge - up on the arlies fields above ridge hill estate. near the old power station at carbrook

mossley - around hartsead pike

duky - yew tree estate up near golf club

newton - matley lane

Fuck me, is there anything you can't find a link for Shady?

LMAO!!! Too True!!!

Would really like to find some this year never actually tried them...

I've had trips before but never shrooms

DON'T EAT THEM.

magic mushrooms are very small with a plain white/cream head about the size of a 5p piece<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:58 pm --<br /><br />
speccybob 8 said:
onelife said:
use to take them many many times (years ago) we used to boll them (around 100) then mix it with oxo'coffee ect. and drink a large cup full. took about 30 min for it to kick in......... the rest is history.............

Vimto for me!![/quote]

Ah the memories.
Nowt like thinking you're bleeding to death after sticking your hand half way down yer throat after a pint of vimto and an placcy bag full of mushies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.