Magic Mushrooms? (Pics)

When in Vietnam, years back. a tour guide took me to villages, there I got to see how these ethnic people lived, tribes are based in the highlands region.

Anyways, they had a shed for growing mushrooms, in vertical plastic sacks hung from the ceiling filled with soil and cut with slits. the mushrooms grew in the dark, simple method.

The first batch I had this week were dog shit.

I've got another one I'll probably have next Wednesday, if these are similar I'll be in touch
How much did you take? Give it a couple of weeks before trying again. Loads of things can factor into a weak/bad trip. Hope they work better next time!

How much did you take? Give it a couple of weeks before trying again. Loads of things can factor into a weak/bad trip. Hope they work better next time!
Returning back to this, I've ordered some spores online recently which I've injected the bag thing. No signs of any fungaal action yet.
You grow them regular?
As this lock down goes on i feel like I need a release

Returning back to this, I've ordered some spores online recently which I've injected the bag thing. No signs of any fungaal action yet.
You grow them regular?
As this lock down goes on i feel like I need a release
Need a consistent, warm temp with lots of natural 360 light. Can depend how long they take to grow, I expect they’ll be a lot slower this time of year unless you have a heat mat. I’ve not grown any since the summer as I’ve got enough stashed away!

I have been growing over the winter . Hawaiians, golden teachers and treasure coast.

Attachments

• received_1537852906372027.jpeg
    received_1537852906372027.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 57
  • received_1504368996387598.jpeg
    received_1504368996387598.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 57
Checked the bag again this morning and it looks like somethings happening now,around the injection site has started going white.
I put the spores in that one about 10 days ago. They are Cambodian ones apparently.
I got some golden teachers ones that only injected a few days ago.
Fingers crossed then!

Checked the bag again this morning and it looks like somethings happening now,around the injection site has started going white.
I put the spores in that one about 10 days ago. They are Cambodian ones apparently.
I got some golden teachers ones that only injected a few days ago.
Fingers crossed then!
Yeah that’s a good sign. The white is mycelium building up. Just be patient and keep em above 21 degs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.