Mahamadou Susoho

Damocles

Administrator
Just promoted to the U18s this season (21/22). Played for both England and Spain at schoolboy level and holds joint nationality.

I like this lad. Only watched him a couple of times so far but he makes constantly good decisions on the ball and his passing range is excellent. One minute he's knocking it around the defence and the next he opens his body up and makes a 40 yard through ball for a striker to run on to. He seems to like a tackle too and he's a decent physical presence. But really what's the most impressive is him in possession. I'm not sure I've seen him give the ball away yet in two games and he's making risky forward passes.

Might just have started the season well but he's stood out, for me.

@Damocles The above really does highlight and showcase his all round game,and i agree with all you have said.His positioning,anticipation,vision and composure looks top notch - he appears a very exciting talent.

Very interesting.

He seems to have that Dinho-esque knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Or maybe he just reads the game very well.

Was probably the best player on the pitch against Everton.
Seems to have really good box to box capabilities. I hope he's developed as such opposed to a traditional #6.

Seems an interesting player who is definitely in the mould of a Pep midfielder. Read up that he's also from Catalonia which I'm sure will mean Pep will have a slight soft spot for him. Anyone have any more info on him and how he's been doing for the academy / how highly rated he is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.